The following guidelines will be used to ensure consistent submissions by candidates:
- All documents submitted (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in Portable Document Format (.PDF).
- The maximum length is 20 pages inclusive of title page, abstract, and text. Tables, figures, appendices, and references are excluded from this count.
- Submissions should be prepared in accordance with the guidelines provided in the sixth edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- To facilitate the blind review process, the name of the candidate, institutional affiliation, current mailing address, and phone number should only appear on the title page.
- The candidate must provide a letter from his or her dissertation chair endorsing the submission. This letter should also specify the date of acceptance of the dissertation by the graduate school and that the submission adequately represents the completed dissertation.
- The candidate must submit a copy of his/her curriculum vitae (CV).
To upload files, please follow the steps below:
- Click the ‘Attach File’ button
- Click the ‘Browse’ button. Locate the file you wish to attach, select it, and click the ‘Open’ button.
- Under ‘Description’ name the file with your last name, first name – title of document. For example, ‘Doe, John – Paper’.
- Click the ‘Upload Selected File’ button.
- Repeat these steps until all three files (Paper, Endorsement, and CV) are attached.